What to Report:
- How many cranes you observed;
- Where and when you saw them – the date, time, and coordinates (lat and long, if available) or specific place name;
- What they were doing, including any territorial behavior that might indicate a nest or young nearby;
- Number of young, if any; and
- What kind of habitat they were in: e.g. beach, slough, wetland, forest, road, estuary, upland grasslands, islands.
Please approach them carefully, they are very sensitive to disturbance during the breeding season.
Two ways to enter your observations
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call 907-235-6262.